Thursday, June 25, 2009

hiatus

i like the word hiatus. go ahead and say it..... it's kind of fun. there will be a hiatus to the blog series of "religion saves and nine other misconceptions." the reason being, i will be headed to the Lake of the Ozarks with a group of my students for a conference. it's called the Warrior Leadership Summit. i am very excited about it. tomorrow at 6:30 pm i will board a charter bus and go through the night to hopefully wake up in time for registration. i've already been told by a few of my students that they aren't going to allow me to sleep. oh well. hopefully i can dive into the book and crank out a few blog entries. i am unsure if i will have internet. we'll see. until then, make sure you follow me on twitter. i will keep you posted there with photos and short comments about the trip.

in other news, it's a very sad day for music. michael jackson has died at age 50. there's no denying that he could dance and sing. and there's no denying that you can't even come close to his dance moves no matter how hard you try. my friends call me b-ditt and the song "beat it" kind of became my theme song at camp.

goodbye michael jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment