Friday, March 6, 2009

first.blog.ever

this is my first blog ever. sure, i've written a few notes on facebook but i got into the blogging world recently. my friends blog and then ask when i am going to blog. for the longest time, i have viewed my twitter as my blog. but with only 140 characters, you can only say so much. oh and speaking of twitter, if anyone knows how to link my twitter to one of those "gadgets," your help would be appreciated.

back to MY blog. it took me over a month to come up with my title. a lot of thought was put into it but i chose, "north of the ordinary." why? it's a play on words of "out of the ordinary." you see, i view my life as anything but ordinary in the northland. here i've seen temps at -35 F and i hear of how beautiful the summers are at the lake. this is not ordinary to me being from southern iowa.

oh, and that thing at the bottom. apparently i could win vip tickets if i put that on here. i know it makes this page slow to load but vip tickets to dave matthews band would be worth it. i'll take it down after finding out that i didn't win their contest.

3 comments: