Saturday, March 14, 2009

unexpected packages are the best!



after getting three different student loan statements in the mail on thursday, the mailbox has been the deliverer of bills. until now. on friday, i checked the mailbox and nothing was in there. however, when i walked up to my house on the porch a nice brown box was waiting for me next to the door. this may be one of the best feelings in the world. getting unexpected packages. i took it inside and immediately took out my knife and cut through the clear packaging tape. i found a nice big bag of camp shetek granola in there along a note and a picture that is now on my refrigerator. this was a gift from Grant and Summer. one thing that people don't know about me is that i don't like cereal nor cereal with milk in it. makes me want to gag really. but not camp shetek granola. this stuff is great and i eat it without milk. anybody that has had it knows exactly what i am talking about. so this is my public thank you to grant and summer for being great friends. and thanks for the great granola!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome... Wow!

    I think that I should get a cut of that granola for introducing you to the Harms'. :) J/K

    I am also a fan of the random packages. I wonder why Oprah doesn't have a show titled: "Random Acts of Packages"? I think that would be a great campaign as long as no one participating is the Uni-bomber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as soon as i saw this picture i thought to myself, "what?! he doesn't even like cereal!" then i read the post. and it all makes sense. :-)

    ReplyDelete