Monday, March 23, 2009

thank you

this is an open letter to apple:

dearest apple,
thank you so much for what you have done for me in the past. i bought my macbook two years ago and i have been very pleased. when i purchased this fine machine, i also bought the applecare to go with it. ensuring that if anything goes wrong, you would be there for me. and you have. a year ago when my motherboard was freaking out on me and was making black dots appeared on my screen, you replaced the whole motherboard for free. second, when my plastic on my keyboard started to crack in one spot, you replaced my whole keyboard top to my lappy at no charge again. today, i am looking to you for a new sound card. i currently have no sound coming out of my computer and it doesn't even recognize that i have a sound card (due to the voltage in the church's sound system). i know you'll pull through for me. i am about to leave to visit the great city of duluth to drop off my computer at an apple authorized store.

Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment