Friday, March 20, 2009

neglect

sorry to all my fans, but i have neglected north of the ordinary for awhile. my theory is that if i don't have anything interesting to blog about, i simply won't blog.

i have decided recently that i will say NoTo for short. why? because it looks cool.

i finally did it. after over a month of a poor tv signal when most of the time i had no tv..... i got direct tv. i always vowed never to be that person to need tv and know a few people who can live without it but seriously, when i am bored at my house alone, a nice episode of wheel of fortune during supper is nice. or a twins baseball game on a sunday afternoon. oh, and i am SO behind on the office, it's pathetic.

yesterday i had my direct tv installed by a guy named steve. this guy was interesting. for some reason, twice, he asked me if he could use my cell phone because his was in his truck. i couldn't refuse and let him use it as he waited on hold for about ten minutes. so my question for you is, "should have i refused his request to use my cell phone? or is it no big deal?"

1 comment:

  1. It's no big deal. I always joke and tell them not to call Tokyo. Most don't think it's a joke.

    I did lend my phone out to a homeless man while in Austin. He called 3 or 4 people looking for a ride. After he handed me the phone, I started getting call after call of people looking for him... to make this story shorter, I had to block the people calling me. I'm still glad I lent him the phone. The world needs more acts of trust in it.

    ReplyDelete